Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wifi does not configure

bieler11
(@bieler11)
Topic starter  

Hi,

I've already asked this question on facebook, but didn't get any response.

I've got an issue with the WIFI on my 2nd Kywoo3d printer (the Max). When clicking on "Wifi", it stays on "The wifi module is being configured please wait a moment..." forever, I've left it for hours and it never goes any step further. The printer is in the same room as the other Kywoo3d, so wifi-Signal should be good, the wifi-router is only 6m await in the next room.
After receiving the new printer, I've upgraded to the latest firmware V1.1.1, I did not try to connect it before.
Putting files on the sd-Card the printer prints as expected, it's just the wifi not working.
Any tips what I could try?
I've already tried to install the firmware again, didn't help.

Topic Tags
RMG
 RMG
(@rmg)

Hello, I have the same problem as @bieler11. I received my Tycoon Max today, with Robin nano Version 2.0.3.1. When trying to configure WiFi, I also get the message "The WiFi module is being configured..." and nothing happens. Any help is appreciated.

Best regards,
Rainer

ReplyQuote
bieler11
(@bieler11)
Topic starter  

I contacted them via support, at the end they sent me a replacement board, but it could also be the wifi chip not good connected. Try to take it out and put it back in. Without the chip, you have the same behavour.

ReplyQuote
RMG
 RMG
(@rmg)

@bieler11 Thank you for the quick response, I will try that first.

ReplyQuote
Share: