Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

new owner with big issues

greg676
(@greg676)
Topic starter  

I just went through a process of trying out two in a row failed voxlab Aries printers and then saw this one and now am regretting it also. after the first day I find: 

1) the wifi is not a finished product for v2.0!!!

2) I am encountering a problem where the z-axis is crashing into the bed and never maintains calibration!! ouch!!

I am not un experienced with this sort of deivce, and it is just .. ' un-finished'. I ahave not recevd any direct support from my tickets to kywoo3d and am about to return this wonderful un functional printer and get a ender 5 or somthing like that. damn

convince me to keep at this and inform me how to solver the above issues.

tobias
(@tobias)

Hi, 
regarding 2): 
I have the same issue, it seems that sometimes the BLtouch does not extend which leads to the nozzle scratching the heatbed. This happens when homing or leveling. 
Any ideas ? 

ReplyQuote
Sjackson3289
(@sjackson3289)

It was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of post. I'm Samuel Jackson from the USA and I am working at TopAssignmentExperts as an academic expert and providing Biology Homework Help to students who have difficulty in completing their biology assignments. Here students can definitely enjoy with best academic experience with us and get a good grade on their college assignments. 

This post was modified 1 week ago by Sjackson3289

ReplyQuote
Share: