Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

New printer, only settings available are language and change filament. No wifi, none of the screens in the guide show up

Kodack
(@kodack)
Topic starter  

Hello I just set this printer up and it says I have the 2.x firmware, I also updated to the latest 2.x firmware. It didn't help. 

When I go to the settings page, I only see reset values, store config, change filament, and language. Clicking store config gives a very loud beep but does nothing else. 

Resetting default values asks me to click some + symbols on the edges of the screen but then it does top left + a second time and does nothing when I press the +. It gets stuck there and nothing I do works and I have to power cycle. 

I don't have wifi menu, I don't have the ability to change any settings on the printer. 

The guide that came with it and the online user guides show a COMPLETELY different user interface and I don't have any of those options. 

Also, my printer seems to home to a point at 149 on the X axis instead of 120, so the print head is too far to the left. The first print I made it actually knocked the bed clips off because it's so far left. I don't see anyway to re-center home. 

What the actual.... Help? 

Topic Tags
Demone
(@504705968qq-com)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @kodack

Hello I just set this printer up and it says I have the 2.x firmware, I also updated to the latest 2.x firmware. It didn't help. 

When I go to the settings page, I only see reset values, store config, change filament, and language. Clicking store config gives a very loud beep but does nothing else. 

Resetting default values asks me to click some + symbols on the edges of the screen but then it does top left + a second time and does nothing when I press the +. It gets stuck there and nothing I do works and I have to power cycle. 

I don't have wifi menu, I don't have the ability to change any settings on the printer. 

The guide that came with it and the online user guides show a COMPLETELY different user interface and I don't have any of those options. 

Also, my printer seems to home to a point at 149 on the X axis instead of 120, so the print head is too far to the left. The first print I made it actually knocked the bed clips off because it's so far left. I don't see anyway to re-center home. 

What the actual.... Help? 

Can you flash the firmware again? After flashing the firmware, you can take a video, and we can help you solve the problem better based on the video.

ReplyQuote
chrisbcritter
(@chrisbcritter)

@504705968qq-com I am experiencing the same issue when trying to reset default values. It freezes up on me. I have flashed the firmware several times now.

ReplyQuote
cfwotzka
(@cfwotzka)

same here.

no chance to update to v2.01. also wifi update not working.

which files have need to be on the SD-card for updating printer firmware and/or wifi firmware?

re-flashing V1.1.2 works like a charme fortunately

ReplyQuote
Share: