Skip to content

Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

New printer, only settings available are language and change filament. No wifi, none of the screens in the guide show up

Kodack
(@kodack)
Topic starter  

Hello I just set this printer up and it says I have the 2.x firmware, I also updated to the latest 2.x firmware. It didn't help. 

When I go to the settings page, I only see reset values, store config, change filament, and language. Clicking store config gives a very loud beep but does nothing else. 

Resetting default values asks me to click some + symbols on the edges of the screen but then it does top left + a second time and does nothing when I press the +. It gets stuck there and nothing I do works and I have to power cycle. 

I don't have wifi menu, I don't have the ability to change any settings on the printer. 

The guide that came with it and the online user guides show a COMPLETELY different user interface and I don't have any of those options. 

Also, my printer seems to home to a point at 149 on the X axis instead of 120, so the print head is too far to the left. The first print I made it actually knocked the bed clips off because it's so far left. I don't see anyway to re-center home. 

What the actual.... Help? 

Topic Tags
Demone
(@504705968qq-com)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @kodack

Hello I just set this printer up and it says I have the 2.x firmware, I also updated to the latest 2.x firmware. It didn't help. 

When I go to the settings page, I only see reset values, store config, change filament, and language. Clicking store config gives a very loud beep but does nothing else. 

Resetting default values asks me to click some + symbols on the edges of the screen but then it does top left + a second time and does nothing when I press the +. It gets stuck there and nothing I do works and I have to power cycle. 

I don't have wifi menu, I don't have the ability to change any settings on the printer. 

The guide that came with it and the online user guides show a COMPLETELY different user interface and I don't have any of those options. 

Also, my printer seems to home to a point at 149 on the X axis instead of 120, so the print head is too far to the left. The first print I made it actually knocked the bed clips off because it's so far left. I don't see anyway to re-center home. 

What the actual.... Help? 

Can you flash the firmware again? After flashing the firmware, you can take a video, and we can help you solve the problem better based on the video.

ReplyQuote
chrisbcritter
(@chrisbcritter)

@504705968qq-com I am experiencing the same issue when trying to reset default values. It freezes up on me. I have flashed the firmware several times now.

ReplyQuote
cfwotzka
(@cfwotzka)

same here.

no chance to update to v2.01. also wifi update not working.

which files have need to be on the SD-card for updating printer firmware and/or wifi firmware?

re-flashing V1.1.2 works like a charme fortunately

ReplyQuote
Mcafekd
(@mcafekd)

@cfwotzka yep. Same with me. I’m glad there’s a fix but it was extremely frustrating. If it weren't for Google and many forums online, I’d have never figured it out. Spent a couple days pulling my hair out! 🤬lol

ReplyQuote
Bertrand95
(@bertrand95)

Bonjour

je viens de recevoir mon imprimante Tycoon en V 2.01 il y a bien le Wifi mais toutes les doc fournis sont erronées j'ai envoyé un ticket à Kywoo sur le sujet

le réseau est un réseau MKSxxxxxx ouvert sans mot de passe

IP est 192.168.4.1

et vous arriver sur une page vert avec des infos je vous joins une photo comme je ne veux pas faire de bêtises j'ai demandé des info à Kywoo

à suivre

Bertrand

ReplyQuote
bmodig
(@bmodig)

I am havng the same issues, I did a reflash of the v2 but I can not get a flash of the wifi. I still having nothing on the printer that says wifi.

ReplyQuote
Share: